Renault PRO+ PRESENTS TAILOR-MADE SOLUTIONS AND NEW HYDROGEN OFFER AT SOLUTRANS
Renault Pro+ strengthens its presence at the SOLUTRANS International Show for Road and Urban Transport Solutions, which is being held in Lyon, France, from 19 to 23 November 2019.
To meet the diversity of professional expectations, Renault Pro+ presents its expertise in tailor-made solutions with around twenty vehicles transformed from the New Renault Trafic and New Renault Master.
A pioneer and leader in electric light commercial vehicles in Europe, Renault Pro+ also presents its latest innovations, including Renault Kangoo Z.E. Hydrogen and Renault Master Z.E. Hydrogen, which are exclusively available for test-drives.
Boulogne-Billancourt, November 18, 2019 – Renault Pro+ is present in force for the 2019 edition of the SOLUTRANS with three booths and a test driving centre:
- Two booths, inside and out, are dedicated to the brand's tailor-made expertise and bring together around twenty vehicles transformed on the basis of New Renault Trafic and New Renault Master, including tippers, nacelle, ambulance, camper van, bus, and transport for people with reduced mobility.
The Kangoo Z.E. Concept show car is also on display, prefiguring the design of New Kangoo, which will be launched in 2020.
- An interior booth is dedicated to the latest innovations in Renault's electric light commercial vehicles:
- Renault EZ-Flex, the experimental electric vehicle dedicated to urban delivery,
- Renault Kangoo Z.E., the leader in electric LCV in Europe,
- Renault Kangoo Z.E. Hydrogen, unveiled at the end of October and on sale by the end of 2019,
- And in preview: Renault Master Z.E. Hydrogen Large Volume, to be marketed in 2020.
- A test driving centre for the exclusive testing of the two latest hydrogen innovations: Kangoo Z.E. Hydrogen and Master Z.E. Hydrogen.
- At the entrance to the Show is the Renault EZ-PRO concept car, embodying Renault's vision of the future of last mile urban delivery. At its side, two old Renault Classic LCVs: the Estafette Glacier and the Félix Potin large volume.